Schulte’s SDX-102 Snow Blower boast a 102” wide cutting width in an efficient twin stage design, ideally suited to 85-140 HP tractors. The SDX-102 use a heavily reinforced auger that feeds snow to the fan and ensures chunks of ice and hard packed snow are broken up before being discharged. This Snow Blower also features new adjustable replaceable skid shoes, allowing the cutting blade to follow the ground more closely. The SDX-102 features an enclosed chain case, which protects the drive chain from debris, excessive wear and possible freeze ups. For more information on the SDX-102 snowblower or any other Schulte product, call (800) 404-6044 or visit us online.
To meet virtually every snow moving need, there are currently 28 snow blower models in the Art’s Way lineup in four different categories: Compact, Standard, Farm Utility and Heavy Duty. Cutting widths range from 54 inches to 10 feet and cutting heights span from 24 to 38 inches.
For directing snow, snow blowers in the Compact, Standard and Farm Utility lines feature a chute deflector and crank chute turner and have a hydraulic chute turner and hydraulic deflector as options. The four snow blowers in the Heavy Duty line include a hydraulic chute turner and hydraulic deflector as standard.
All models operate smoothly with a high-efficiency fan. They are ruggedly constructed from formed steel for a long operating life with minimum maintenance.
For more information on their complete line of snow blowers contact Art’s Way Mfg. via phone (712-864-3131), email (email@example.com) or web.
Dealer inquiries welcome.
The Toro® Power Max® HD 1128 OXE two-stage snowblower provides proven power and performance in tough winter conditions. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 342cc, OHV 4-cycle engine, and boasting a 28-inch wide swath, the Power Max can handle even the most difficult snow removal project. The HD 1128 OXE can clear up to 2,200 lbs per minute and also features a pivoting scraper that helps clear snow right down to the pavement. The innovative Quick Stick control allows simple adjustment of the chute direction, and the convenient one-hand operation levers allow the operator to change speeds or manipulate chute direction without stopping. Hardened bolts are used in place of shear pins, helping reduce downtime and keep the Toro Power Max HD 1128 OXE moving even in the toughest winter conditions.
- FrontPower 540 and FrontPower 1000 award winning PTO systems let you power a standard snow blower up front. No need for a special front mounted version.
- Delivers up to 180 HP continuous output, with electric-over-hydraulic wet clutch for smooth start and unequalled durability. Available in combination with a LAFORGE front 3-point hitch for most common Utility and Row Crop tractors.
- Only LAFORGE front PTO systems are backed by 2 year/2000 hour factory warranty from a US company founded back in 1991.
Laforge Systems, Inc., Concord, CA, Cedar Falls, IA, Waterloo, IA.
Call toll free (800-422-5636) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make quick work of moving all types of snow – powder, crusted, icy or wet.
- Woods standard- and heavy-duty tractor-mounted snow blowers are rated for 15 to 175 horsepower tractors.
- Move large amounts of snow in a short time with seven models ranging from 54- to 108-inches.
- Get more throwing force with less horsepower than single-stage snow blowers with Woods' two-stage design.
- Reinforced steel side plates offer exceptional durability and chute adjustments are a breeze with hydraulic or electric chute rotators
Low maintenance, no bearings to grease, no pins to shear, no cross-augers or chutes to plug. The Brown Bear ST7 and ST9 blowers are designed for use with standard flow or high flow skid steer loaders and farm tractors.
The ST7 clears a 7’ path, the ST9 clears 9’. Uses an angle blade with a snow blower impeller mounted at the discharge end of the blade. The units come equipped with a universal coupler (shipped loose), a replaceable lower blade, adjustable skid shoes and a hydraulically driven impeller with overload and coast down protection. The hydraulic motor driving the impeller is sized to match the hydraulic flow (15-40 GPM) at the skid loaders or tractors hydraulic couplers. The adjustable deflector allows broadcast or spot casting of the discharge, an optional electrically controlled deflector control is available.
Brown Bear Corp. PO Box 29, Corning, IA 50841
Phone: 641-322-4220 | Email: email@example.com
Dealer Inquires Invited