After listening to requests from dealers, Brandt Agriculture introduced its first grain cart at the 2010 Farm Progress Show in Boone, Iowa.
The 1020XR has a capacity of more than 1,000 bushels, a corner auger and 24 inches of additional horizontal reach and 24 inches of vertical clearance for easier unloading, along with a 500-bushel-per-minute unloading speed.
The 1020XR also has a clean inner design with fewer catch points, which is desired by customers that alternate between crops, says Jason Bouchard of Brandt.
“Dealers said they would buy it from us, so we talked with a lot of customers and dealers and came up with this design,” he says. “We’re hoping this will take off.”
For more information, send an e-mail to Jason Bouchard email@example.com.
Additional features of the 1020XR:
* High volume grain tank which holds over 1,000 bushels
* 20 inch unloading auger which provides fast unloading at a rate of 500 bushels per minute
* Corner auger positioning providing industry leading unloading height, vertical clearance, and reach for safer and easier unloading
* Elbow style downspout with 105 degrees of rotation for controlling grain flow direction making it easy to fill corners and top loads
* Wheel operated clean out door for a leak-free positive seal
* Hydraulically operated 36-inch flow gate
* Front mounted auger fold position indicator
* Dual auger mounted unloading lights and one interior light for easy night time unloading