Here’s a list of the most popular items on Farm-Equipment.com from the month of April:
- Why Did International Harvester Break Up?
- Today’s Recap: Neil Messick, Messick, Messick’s, Elizabethtown, Pa.
- Kubota to Close Both Georgia Manufacturing Plants
- [Video] John Deere: Down on his Luck Blacksmith Turned Industry Innovator
- Horsch Farm Equipment's Owner & Founder Michael Horsch
- Deere, CNHI Announce Measures to Minimize Impact of COVID-19 and a ‘Bigger Picture’ View of Its Economic Impacts
- Manufacturer Consolidation Reshaping the Farm Equipment Marketplace
- John Deere Reveals New 'Driverless' Tractor Concept
- An In-Depth Look at Lending & Tax Provisions Available to Dealers Through COVID-19 Relief Package [Webinar]
- Today’s Update: Tony Peirick, Farmer, Watertown, Wis.
Are you subscribed to receive Farm Equipment eWatch Daily or our Weekly Digest emails? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.