Brookfield, Wisc. — Ag Equipment Intelligence, a leading source for news, information and analysis for the agricultural equipment marketer, has just unveiled a completely redesigned AgEquipmentIntelligence.com, featuring a more immersive user experience, more robust content offerings and an overall enhancement of the Ag Equipment Intelligence web presence.
A fully responsive design allows for easy viewing across devices.
New website features and enhancements include…
- Multi-media content offerings: Web features, podcasts, videos, webinars and archival digital editions of the Ag Equipment Intelligence print newsletter
- An online store featuring Ag Equipment Intelligence's popular Special Reports, including the newly released Big Shortline Report, annual 'Big Dealer' Report and annual Dealer Business Outlook & Trends Forecast
- Responsive design that maintains a consistent user experience across all viewing platforms
Commenting on the redesigned website, Executive Editor and Publisher Dave Kanicki remarked, “We are very excited to launch a completely redesigned, reimagined and reinvigorated AgEquipmentIntelligence.com. The goal of the new Ag Equipment Intelligence website is to provide our subscribers and visitors with the most up-to-date information and useable data on the farm machinery business all in one place.”
Ag Equipment Intelligence Daily Update e-newsletter.
Also just announced for the first time is the launch of two new free email newsletter products by Ag Equipment Intelligence — the Daily Update and the Weekly Digest. The full suite of Ag Equipment Intelligence's free email newsletters includes:
Daily Update — delivered each weekday morning, the Daily Update features the most important ag equipment news, info and analysis from around the industry.
Weekly Digest — delivered every Sunday morning, the Weekly Digest is a curated summary of the week's hottest features, most viewed content and breaking news updates featured during the past week.
On The Record — a twice-monthly farm equipment business news and analysis video newscast featuring ag technology updates, industry interviews, earnings reports and more
To celebrate the website launch, Ag Equipment Intelligence is giving current and new subscribers of their email newsletters the chance to win a Special Report product package valued at $756.90. Special Reports included in the prize package are:
Special Report prize package.
- Big Shortline Report: A Listing of Specialty Ag Equipment Manufacturers
- Brand Loyalty in the Farm Equipment Business
- How New Equipment Technologies are Reshaping Farming
- 2019 Dealer Business Outlook and Trends Forecast
- 2018 Big Dealer Report
There is no cost to enter for a chance to win the Special Report prize package. To enter, visit the email newsletter signup page here by Wednesday, October 31 and sign up for at least one of the Ag Equipment Intelligence email newsletters. Existing email newsletter subscribers are automatically eligible to win.