Looking for help, talent to fill new position or simply need a few ideas for writing your own “precision farming help wanted” ad? Look here for the latest opportunities. Also, submit job openings for your company here.
Precision Ag Specialist
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
From: Mary Smith, Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls
Description: Our organization continues to grow and expand so we are searching for an experienced Precision Ag Specialist to join our team.
- Research trends and customer needs for precision farming in areas that include, harvesting, application, planting and GIS.
- Document the priorities, problems, needs and wants of the precision farming customers.
- Understand the markets associated to precision farming and the unique market needs.
- Train sales and service on new product features and how application equipment works.
- 3+ years experience with Precision Farming or Application products.
- Aptitude for understanding highly technical hardware systems.
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, end-users, dealers, management and coworkers.
We offer a great compensation package with bonus based on sales and health insurance.
Systems Integration Engineer - Precision Farming
Location: Burr Ridge, Ill.
- Mechatronic systems Engineer, develop, tune & validate PA&C electronic control systems integrated with in Ag products to meeting project/customer expectations
- Development & standardization of test procedures/practices
- Ensure completion of project milestones
- Escalates and/or addresses performance or behaviors that are not contributing to the overall efficiency of project goals
- Return with solutions that will improve competitiveness of CNH product for the customers.
- Development & standardization of test procedures to support PA&C validation
- Minimum BS Degree in Engineering or related with an emphasis in Mechatronics and/or Electronic disciplines or equivalent work experience. MS Degree in Engineering a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of control systems, electronic assemblies, and application software testing / Validation and processes including Basic experience with C Programming is preferred
- Previous experience on calibration of control systems preferred
- An extensive amount of independent thinking is required
- Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical vehicle systems.
- Experience using test lab data acquisition equipment and test instrumentation preferred (MatLab).
Agricultural Fertilizer Salesperson
Location: Seymour, Ind.
Position requires a results-oriented self-starter. The successful candidate will sell and service a full complement of agronomic products and services to farmers in a three county area. Products include fertilizer, crop protection, seed, Ag consulting, precision Ag services and equipment. Requires on-site farm calls. Minimum 2-3 years field sales experience in Midwest crops. Farm background a plus. Bachelors or Associates Degree desirable.
The company is a recognized leader in the field offering a number of innovative products that are truly differentiated in the market. Competitive salary and benefits.
If you are looking for a retail agronomy sales opportunity based out of southern Indiana with all the tools for success available this is the position for you. 50k base plus 10k-30k bonus, truck, health insurance and relocation benefits available.
Precision Ag Specialist
Description: Looking for Precision Ag Specialist responsible to meet goals and maximize the profitability of every acre of every farm. We take the latest advances in precision farming from the most well respected precision Ag manufacturers to design a custom program that will fits a growers specific farm. Must consult and meet with your producers to find solutions for exactly what they need; and each program designed will help grow your bottom line. Offer customer service and tech support other dealers won't.
Precision Ag Technician
Description: Looking for an experienced service technician who can work on agriculture equipment. If you can work on sprayers and GPS systems, please give Lisa a call at 605-978-5479 and we will make a good fit for you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Ag equipment service experience
- Out in the field and in the shop
- GPS experience on Raven, Ag Leader, Trimble, Green Star, etc.
- Sales, Service and Install
- Truck provided
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
Precision Farming Technician
Location: Sioux Falls, S.D.
The Precision Farming Technician will:
Description: A leading independent Case IH Dealer is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable individual for a Precision Farming Technician opening. The dealership is located in Sioux Falls, SD. With a large metro area of 200,000+, Sioux Falls continues to grow and prosper, and is a great place to live and work.
- Install and service GPS equipment.
- Consult with farmers about the benefits of adding GPS or upgrading their current precision coverage.
- Train customers how to use GPS with the many possible applications.
- Manage inventory of GPS parts and equipment.
- Attend Case IH sponsored classes on precision farming to keep up to date on current technologies and techniques.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Fundamental computer skills and ability to easily learn new software.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid driver's license required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wage
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation