Most Read Items from
Farm-Equipment.com in 2013
It's that time of year again to take a look back and reflect on some of the major news stories from the past year. To join those who are compiling the 'best' and 'worst' of the year lists, the editors at Farm Equipment compiled this list of the items that generated the greatest interest from visitors to Farm-Equipment.com.
Here are the top items from the last year in terms of page views:
1. Deere Ranked Among World's Most Ethical Companies
2. AGCO CEO Says a Merger Isn’t Out of the Question
3. Ag Equipment Intelligence: Fiat Powertrain Finding Surprising Customers for New Engines
4. John Deere Ends 50-Year Partnership with New York Dealership
5. From the February 2013 Issue of Farm Equipment: AE50 Awards Highlight Farm Machinery Innovation
6. Webinar Replay: Farm Equipment Industry Drivers of Change
7. From the Desk of Dave Kanicki: Let the Buyer Beware
8. Kubota is Seeking to Buy Farm Machinery Maker
9. Farm Progress Show 2013 Recap
10. National Farm Machinery Show 2013 Recap
Are you subscribed to receive the Farm Equipment eWatch e-newsletter, our daily email updates or the Precision Farming Dealer e-newsletter? Stay in touch with the retail farm equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Farm Equipment magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.
Posted December 31, 2013
Can't help but comment on obvious paradox of seeing Deere on the most ethical list and "(Deere) ....ending 50 year " partnership with dealer in NY. From comments on the latter article, there are those who seriously disagree with the former. Is there a lesson in this somewhere? ssh.